Thursday, July 17, 2008

Key Lime Pudding

I have discovered raw puddings! Wow!This is reminiscent of lemon chiffon pie, with a strong citrus flavor (my favorite) instead of that artificially fake taste.

I have taken this from a web site somewhere, (I cannot remember where right now) and adapted it to a smaller amount so you can use just one avocado for a meal or dessert for two.

This is really, really yummy if you have a perfectly ripe avocado, no brown spots and you can use lemon juice and zest instead if you do not have lime on hand. In fact, I have only tried it with lemon so far but I call it key lime pudding because it is green and STILL no one knows that I use frog as an ingredient, (so I have a to have reason it is green!!!)

1 whole large Haas avocado
1/4 c fresh squeezed lime juice
1 T lime powder (or fresh zest taken from the lime)
1/4 t Celtic salt
1/4 c agave nectar (or more)

Whip all ingredients in a blender and serve with kiwi, bananas and raspberries. Enjoy!
Living a Lifestyle of Learning daily

No comments: