Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Raising Healthy Eaters- Older Children

If you have visited my blog before and if you are a regular visitor you will by now have noticed one of my many passions in life is Health and Nutrition. I started this blog in order to process the many messages floating around in my mind and to be a blessing to others as I share my journey in the areas that I have both stumbled and found success.

We do hope that our children also share our passions even if just for the fellowship sake and simply because we believe in them so strongly. My daughter-in-law is just one such amazing daughter. She has come a long way in her fight for her own health over the years and has been one of the fastest learners I have ever met! Never have I had a student (even though she has been very much self motivated to learn on her own) come so far in so short a time.

She truly is God's gift to my son and his children in providing well for her family but additionally to me and my family. Needless to say, I'm very proud of her and her very successful blog, Keeper of the Home.

She has been regularly posting on her series Raising Healthy Eaters (and doing an excellent job of it, I might say-that is raising a healthy eater Abbie, 3 , and Caden, 10 months and doing an excellent job of writing on the subject as well)

I am so excited and honored to be invited to present a guest post on the topic of Raising older children to be Healthy Eaters . Check it out here and if you still have little ones at home learning to like good natural food or if you have older children and wish to start over and re instill some healthy habits. Then come back and let me know what you think.

It's my first guest appearance and I'm real nervous!

No comments: